Most important advantages
- A pragmatic approach offering realistic, innovative and value creating results.
- Your specific needs become transformed into results.
- Effective team approaches will learn how to implement future change without or with limited interferences of external consultants.
Every organization has an operations function because every organization produces some mixture of products and services. Operations and process management uses the perspective to analyze businesses at three levels;
- The operations function of the business
- The higher and more strategic level of the supply network
- The lower, more operational, level of individual processes
Operations and process management can make or break a business. When they are well managed, operations and processes can contribute to the strategic impact of the business in four ways;
Internal processes often compete with internal cultures. Visualizing internal as well as external processes will bring added value to operations. People’s minds will be aligned, internal borders will fade away.
Visualized processes will contribute to banish waste, muda, and is the start to create flow in any organization, and help understanding and aligning internal cultures.
Operations and process management principles will provide surprising results.
- Design and implementation of ISO 9002-2000 Quality management systems.
- Market research place of business Creora® yarns spun plant.
- Costs analyses Creora® elastomeric yarn production plant Italy.
- Field research and implementation of inline yarn quality systems DSM Dyneema
- UNION Varedo, process improvement elastomeric beaming operation
Creora® is a Hyosung corporation trademark.