Most important advantages
- A pragmatic approach offering realistic, innovative and value creating results.
- Your specific needs become transformed into results.
- Effective team approaches will learn how to implement future change without or with limited interferences of external consultants.
Project management is the activity of defining, planning and controlling projects. A project is a set of activities with a defined start point and defined end state, which pursues a defined goal and uses a defined set of resources. It is a very broad activity that almost all managers will become involved in at any point of time or other. Some projects are large-scale and complex, but most projects, such as implementation of process improvement, will be far smaller. However, all projects are managed by using a similar set of principles.
Projects must become tailored within these principles to gain the highest project results with a minimum of resources.
We are an active member of the IPMA, the International Project Management Association, and can rely on a broad knowledge network.
- Market research place of business Creora® yarns spun plant. Creora® is a Hyosung corporation
- Design and implementation of ISO 9002-2000 Quality management systems.
- Costs analyses Creora® elastic yarn production plant Italy.
- UNION Varedo, process improvement elastomeric beaming operation
Creora® is a Hyosung corporation trademark.